On the Doorframes of My House
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
New Stages
Our youngest out of diapers.
Wow we're out of diapers for the first time in nearly 13 years!
No crib, no high chair....no baby.
Wierd.
Our oldest into braces....
and earrings....and teen years....and junior high....
and staying home with kids alone on occasion.....
Wierd.
1 comment:
Knowell
November 11, 2011 at 11:48 AM
Such cute pictures. Man, you guys have great kids. Can't say it enough. Praise the Lord!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogging Friends
Journals for Christa
Life as Loyds
Florida Fun
Blog Archive
►
2016
(54)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(32)
►
2013
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(4)
▼
2011
(11)
▼
November
(4)
CUTE SHOTS
New Stages
Recurring theme
I haven't posted in half a year! I'm so sorry. I...
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(13)
►
November
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(6)
►
October
(6)
Such cute pictures. Man, you guys have great kids. Can't say it enough. Praise the Lord!!!
ReplyDelete